Amazon # 1 Best Seller
Is your sweet tooth sabotaging your diet?
This is the book for you!
“Fabulous recipes” – Grady Harp TOP 50 Amazon REVIEWER
I love to eat cookies and cakes. Yes, I know these 1,000 calorie cakes aren’t particularly good for anybody; but research shows that we are all born with a taste for sweet things, and it’s certainly not reasonable to avoid them forever. This desserts cookbook is designed for people who want to treat themselves from time to time to delicious, low fat dessert without gaining a pound. All the healthy dessert recipes are as sweet as regular cakes and use only natural ingredients such as sugar with no artificial sweeteners or other synthetic products.
With the “Diet Cookbook: Healthy Dessert Recipes Under 160 Calories” you will :
- Know the exact size of dessert you can eat without gaining weight or impairing your health. This diet cookbook laden with healthy dessert recipes will help you to keep your weight down.
- Read about the famous nutritionist, Professor Marion Nestle, who wrote in her book “What to Eat” that she allows 10% of her calorie intake as sugars. The calorie intake of the average person is 1,600-2,200 daily. With this low-fat cookbook, you will never have to worry about overeating. The portions and calories are already calculated for you, and they are exact!
- Discover easy European baking techniques to create low-fat desserts containing no more than 160 calories.
- Amaze your loved ones on birthdays and holidays with delicious healthy dessert recipes that no one will believe are diet recipes.
- Learn that the best way to reduce calories in sweet treats is to reduce fat content and what’s more, to do so without anyone knowing that they are eating low-fat desserts. The average cake contains one cup of oil or butter with 1,700 calories! This dessert cookbook is perfect for teaching you how to make healthy dessert recipes. These healthy dessert baking tips make cookbook weight loss simpler than ever.
- Enjoy a good-sized, healthy dessert (the size of a standard muffin, cupcake, or two large cookies) without feeling guilty.
- Treat your children to healthy, tried-and-tested low-fat desserts they will love.