Irvingia Gabonensis extract aka Pure African Mango extract
• Grows in Central and West Africa. The fruit is similar to a regular mango; however, Irvingia Gabonensis come from the seed or nut of the mango fruit. A great and natural weight loss tool.
• Fennel is a flowering plant species in the celery family Apiaceae or Umbelliferae. It is the sole species in the genus Foeniculum. It is a hardy, perennial herb with yellow flowers and feathery leaves, Another fiber that promotes great colon health.
Cascara Sagrada (Rhamnus purshiana)
• Rhamnus purshiana is a species of buckthorn native to western North America from southern British Columbia south to central California, and eastward to northwestern Montana, a light laxative and helps alleviate hemorrhoidal flare ups and constipation.
• Goldenseal, also called orangeroot or yellow puccoon, is a perennial herb in the buttercup family Ranunculaceae, native to southeastern Canada and the eastern United States. It may be distinguished by its thick, yellow knotted rootstock, this root help detox your blood stream.
Acidophilus (Lactobacillus acidophilus)
• Lactobacillus acidophilus is a species of gram positive bacteria in the genus Lactobacillus. L. acidophilus is a homofermentative, microaerophilic species, fermenting sugars into lactic acid, these bacteria helps promote a proper digestive function and helps alleviate symptoms of (IBS) irritable bowel movement.
• Prune Juice, Ruharb, Citrus pectin, Cape Aloe, Bentonite Clay Powder, Aloe Vera Leaf, Cayenne, Senna Extract, Oat Bran, Pumpkin Seed Flaxseed and Ginger.