Can’t lose weight?
The answer is obvious and it’s staring you right in the face! Cut
carbs! I know what you are thinking – “but what about my beloved bread,
pasta, pizza, potatoes, and biscuits”. These are the foods that are
stopping you from losing weight.
Here’s what’s included in the 7 Day Keto Jump Start Plan:
- The Ketogenic Diet Introduction
- Ketogenic Diet and the Simple Science Behind It
- The Benefits of Going on a Ketogenic Diet
- How to Make Your Transition to Ketogenic Diet Go as Smoothly as
- One-Week Keto Meal Plan #1
- One-Week Keto Meal Plan #2
- One-Week Keto Meal Plan #3
- Importance of Proper Hydration
- Transitioning off of Keto Diet to Long-Term Healthy eating
There are an overwhelming number of benefits to going on the Ketogenic
diet, not only for the body but also for the body’s overall current and
future well being. Check out some of these benefits:
- Encourages Weight Loss
- As explained in the section above, when the body is starved of
carbs it begins to use the fat stores for energy. This leads to faster
weight loss. There is not only fat loss but also water loss. Carbs hold
water in the body, so when they are eliminated the kidneys begin to
excrete sodium and water.
- Increased Good Cholesterol
- There is good and bad cholesterol. HDL (good) is increased when
we eat good fats. This builds up and protects our arteries from
- Disease Prevention
- The Keto diet reduced blood pressure and bad cholesterol which
significantly reduced the risk of developing future diseases.
- Increased Energy Levels
- Energy from fat lasts longer than energy from glucose. People
have found that their performance is enhanced when on a Keto diet.
- Reduced Hunger
- Hunger really is the worst aspect of dieting. It is the main
reason why so many people fail on their weight loss journeys. So one of
the great benefits of eating low carb is that is actually reduces
appetite. This does not happen straight away but after around 2 weeks
more people say they have to force themselves to eat. A high fat and
protein diet causes people to stay fuller for longer and feelings of
hunger is reduced.
- Can Help Manage Current Illnesses
- These days people have been turning to natural remedies to cure
their illnesses. Many cancer patients or those with diabetes use the
Keto diet to fight their sickness.
- Reduces Bloating
- Carbs are heavy on the digestive system, which leads to
bloating. So when carbs are replaced with fats and proteins, the
digestive system begins to repair itself leading to a flat and healthy
- Reduced Blood Sugar and Insulin Levels
- Carbs are always broken down in to glucose, which is just
sugar. Many people these days have problems with insulin resistance,
which leads to different types of diabetes. So by lowering our carb
intake diabetes can be prevented or managed.
- Reduced Blood Pressure
- High blood pressure can lead to many diseases. Studies show
that a low carb diet that is high in protein reduces blood pressure.
- Therapeutic for Several Brain Disorders
- The Keto diet first started as a treatment for epilepsy
patients. Now it is used as a method for treating a number if brain
disorders. It can help with Epilepsy, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
So what are you waiting for? Your goal body is just a click away!
Just remember – you can achieve whatever you put your mind to!