How Garcinia Cambogia Extract Helps Weight Loss
The hydroxycitric acid (HCA) found in Garcinia Cambogia extract has a dual action when it comes to weight loss. It modifies the process of converting the sugar into fat, a process which takes place in the liver. By doing so, HCA stops the formation of new fat cells. The excess fat won’t be stored in the body, it will only pass through the digestive system and be eliminated in a matter of hours.
4 Things to Look For In Your Garcinia Cambogia Supplement
There are many products on the market that contain Garcinia Cambogia extract, products manufactured by different companies from all over the world. When choosing the right supplement to take, you want to make sure you look for these things detailed below.
• The product should contain 60% HCA (hydroxycitric acid), avoid it if there is no percentage is given.
• The serving dosage should be 800 mg or more, which is the the recommended dose to be taken daily, 30-60 minutes before your three main meals of the day.
• The product should be free of artificial ingredients, fillers or binders. This is usually mentioned on the box or on the label. If the mention isn’t there, don’t buy it.
• The supplement should be made in a GmP certified lab in the USA. Many of the cheaper supplements are bottled in foreign countries which comprises the quality and purity of the product.
• Avoid anything that claims to be approved by the FDA. If you find a product that claim it has been evaluated or approved by the FDA, don’t buy it, because it’s most probably a scam.
“I recommend Excel Diet and Nutrition, Garcinia Cambogia as it meets all of these requirements.”