– Use the keto foods list in this book to know what you should eat and should not.
– Take the Keto Shopping List with you to buy the right meats, vegetables, oils and dairy products.
– Measure your carbs, protein and fat intake for effective keto.
Being on a keto diet means reduced choices in what you can eat. Find in this book Low Carb Crock-Pot Keto Recipes for Faster Weight Loss
Reduce weight without going to the gym and spending thousands of dollars in fitness training programs. Be amazed by how the ketogenic diet makes you lose pounds within weeks. Doctors recommend it for weight loss with health! Get a detailed KETO SHOPPING LIST with this book and know the NUTRITIONAL VALUE of each Ketogenic Slow Cooker recipe!
Easy Keto Breakfast Recipes you can prepare the night before:
• Tingly tangy chicken – carbohydrates: 1.8 g, fat: 2.2 g, protein: 19
• Slow cooker pizza – carbohydrates: 7.6 g, fat: 37 g, protein: 30
• Cauliflower balls – carbohydrates: 5 g, fat: 4.4 g, protein: 7.1 g
All time fav dishes – keto style:
• Pepper Feta Frittata – carbohydrates: 3 g, fat: 4 g, protein: 6 g
• Slow cooker butter chicken – carbohydrates: 5.1 g, fat: 13.7 g, protein: 24.8 g
• Beef tacos – carbohydrates: 11 g, fat: 6.5 g, protein: 17.4 g
• Turkey eggplant extravaganza – carbohydrates: 8 g, fat: 6 g, protein: 16 g
Q: Can I eat crackers on a low-carb diet?
A: Crackers are high in carbohydrates. You can have them in very little quantity. If your total carb count for a day stays below 50g, you are good.
Q: Why use a slow cooker for keto?
A: Slow cookers use very less energy. The food cooked slowly is more delicious and takes less preparation time.
Q: Can I eat fiber? I am on a keto diet.
A: Fiber is not carb so you can safely use fiber vegetables for your keto diet.
Q: What is keto diet in a nutshell?
A: Ideally, a keto diet should have 20 grams to 50 grams of carbs, moderate protein intake and increased fat intake.
Q: How long does it take to cook on a slow cooker?
A:It takes from 3-4 hours on high setting and 7-8 hours on a low setting.