More Than 125 Healthy, Delicious Recipes From The Biggest Loser Experts and Cast—As Seen On NBC’s Hit Show!
On The Biggest Loser, NBC’s unscripted hit show, overweight contestants shape up, undergoing dramatic weight-loss transformations. Millions of inspired viewers have wondered how they do it and have asked, “What are they eating?”
In The Biggest Loser Cookbook, Chef Devin Alexander and Tthe Biggest Loser experts and cast members reveal their favorite healthy recipes. With more than 125 guilt-free, flavorful recipes, this cookbook shows that healthy eating and successful weight loss don’t mean giving up your favorite foods.
- Start the day off right with a Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich, Seth’s Fiesta Poached Eggs, or Sharon’s Apple-Cinnamon-Muffin Oatmeal.
- Cut cravings with healthy snacks such as Ryan’s Ground Turkey Nachos, Thin-and-Crispy Sausage and Mushroom Pizza, or Roasted Red Pepper Dip.
- Soothe your hunger with a California Bacon Burger, Matt’s “Slap It Together” Turkey Guac Sandwich, and Pork and Black-Bean Verde Stew.
- Indulge in rib-sticking comfort foods like Winning “Fried” Chicken, Big Rooby’s Almost-Famous Skillet Fajitas, and Amanda’s Cheesy Eggplant Lasagna
- Dress up main meals with Not-Really-Fried Rice, Thai Ground-Chicken Salad, and Deli Chopped Salad.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with Peanut Butter–Oatmeal Cookies, One-Serving Chocolate Cheesecakes, and Lisa’s Frozen Gramwiches.
Now get started—fight fat with these healthy recipes and become the Biggest Loser!