We all know the microwave; it is the 21st century ‘go to guy’ in the kitchen. But there is a more powerful, more versatile, and more fun way to make delicious, healthy and economical meals for you and your family. Welcome back, Slow Cooker.
If you have wrung your hands about how to prepare meals for your family and friends that are at once gluten-free and appealing to a wide variety of tastes, this book is for you. Within its pages are a dozen alternatives that will not only please the pallet and the pocketbook, they will appeal to the physician as well.
Traditionally, the ‘crock-pot’ or ‘crock-keeper’ style of appliance has been relegated to re-heating duties. No more. By its very nature, the slow-cooker gives the home cooking specialist another tool in the arsenal in the battle against fast food and the high cost of eating on the run.
Here is a preview of what you will learn from this book:
• The Evolution of the Counter Slow – Cooker
• In-cooker Casserole Recipes of Gluten-free Goodness
• Allergies and the Appetite: Making Food ‘Good’.
• The Difference a Day Makes: Cooking Slowly and its Glorious Side Effects
• Souper Soups that will Feed your Family Fabulously
• The Lost Art of Leisurely Dining
• Family Tips on Getting the Kids to the Table
• Surprising Breakfast- Ready Recipes
• And Much More
Once you learn the secret power of Slow Cooking, the sky is the limit. Variations on the themes included here will give you an infinity of alternatives. Not only will your family eat healthier, you will have more time to appreciate them.
Don’t wait another minute. Learn how this healthy alternative in cooking will revolutionize you and your home.
Don’t Delay. Download This Book Now.