The fans of pie are sure to find more than a few of their favorite recipes in this book which will cover not only traditional pies but healthier versions as well. From crumb-crust pies to flaky, buttery pie crusts and even gluten free and/or low-carb pie crusts this book has it all.
What is a good pie crust without a great filling? You will be amazed at the types of fillings that are listed here- all-time favorites like apple and other fruits but some surprise are included as well. Just wait until you see what to see them!
Divided into sections this book covers:
• The advantage of homemade pie crusts over store bought as well as how to jazz up those store-bought crusts.
• How to make a variety of gluten-free pie crusts.
• Low carb pie crust options that actually taste good.
• The very best of fillings from sweet to berry to decadent and even savory.
• Recipes are broken down into a variety of crust options that work well for the filling as well as tips for getting the best taste and appearance out of each pie.
This is the book that you need whether you are a new pie baker or just looking to add more options to your repertoire. Let’s get baking!