Are you new to a gluten-free diet and find yourself overwhelmed with the prospect of feeding your family? Carrie Willard understands. Her family of 9 is on a restricted diet due to gluten sensitivity.
This cookbook features her own family’s favorite, everyday simple meals that don’t require strange or obscure ingredients that will not only break your grocery budget but may have odd flavors or textures that will be rejected by your little ones.
Whether you’re going gluten-free due to your own dietary experiments or confirmed lab tests, you’ll find simple, quick ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as dozens of ideas on how to make the changes in your diet without feeling stressed or spending a ton of money. Forget about overpriced, pre-packaged gluten-free products in stores that may disappoint you anyway.
More features of Gluten-Free and Family Friendly:
– Ideas for cooking shortcuts so you won’t spend all day in the kitchen
– Essential ingredients and tools for a gluten-free kitchen, it’s shorter than you think!
– How to save money on food while improving your family’s health
– For your convenience, slow cooker instructions for many dishes
– Simple but delicious dishes your family (and your budget) will love
This cookbook is the culmination of Carrie’s experiments in the kitchen and several years on a gluten-free diet. Enjoy real, uncomplicated, healthful food with ingredients you recognize.