The ketogenic diet is a proven weight-loss method that is well known following a low-carb diet, high-fat nutritional method. For Amanda C. Hughes, the chef behind the popular food blog WickedStuffed.com, “eating keto” isn’t a diet—it’s a way of life.
The ketogenic diet is an effective diet regime that is effective in producing healthy weight loss among its users, particularly those looking to lose up to 25 pounds or more. The ketogenic diet follows two simple principles: eat real food and stay in ketosis.
Chef Amanda C. Hughes skeptically began testing the ketogenic diet nearly a decade ago to address her own weight-loss and stress-management challenges. Hughes began seeing results immediately and lost nearly 100 pounds in the first few years. Her personal success inspired her to bring the ketogenic diet to others who could benefit. Her unique approach to the ketogenic diet delivers more total health benefits than ever with recipes that offer the added benefit of using whole foods and still taste “wicked good”!
The Wicked Good Ketogenic Cookbook is built on a tried-and-true system of:
- Choosing from over 175 easy low-carb, high-fat recipes that use clean, whole foods
- Understanding how ketosis affects the body, and how to stay in it
- Following a clear list of foods to enjoy and avoid, and a guide for selecting keto-friendly ingredients
- Stocking your kitchen with affordable, keep-it-keto foods with the help of a pricing key
- Swapping ketogenic recipes to “make it paleo’ so paleo-conscious cooks never have to choose
Discover the simple, clean recipes in The Wicked Good Ketogenic Cookbook and learn how thousands of Hughes’ fans have already started cooking their way to a healthier life through the ketogenic diet—feeling full and satisfied all the meanwhile!