“Kristina Campbell has created an easy-to-follow roadmap that translates the exciting science on the microbiota into an actionable path to improve the state of your gut.”
—Justin Sonnenburg, PhD & Erica Sonnenberg, PhD, best-selling authors of The Good Gut: Taking Control of Your Weight, Your Mood, and Your Long-term Health
If our digestive systems could talk, it’s likely that many of them would say, “help!” GI discomfort and weight gain occur when the hardworking microbes in the gut just aren’t getting what they need. In The Well-Fed Microbiome Cookbook, respected science writer and expert, Kristina Campbell, delivers creative, yet simple recipes that are good for the gut and taste great.
The Well-Fed Microbiome Cookbook offers variety and convenience for microbiome diet followers and their families by providing:
- More than 150 recipes for the microbiome diet, plus easy-to-follow instructions for family-friendly dining at breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A 2-phase meal plan to repair weakened digestive systems and revitalize a healthy microbiome diet
- Practical DIY fermentation techniques for enjoying microbiome-friendly ferments at home
- Detailed instructions for tracking your body’s reactions to food-specific sensitivities
- Dietary guidelines and lists of foods that nourish—or harm—your microbiome
Designed just as much for taste as for nutrition, The Well-Fed Microbiome Cookbook offers recipes such as: Banana Oat Pancakes, Kimchi Omelet, Curried Chicken Soup, Zucchini Rice Boats, Ginger Scallop Stir-fry, Oven-baked Crispy Chicken Wings, Chocolate Chia Pudding, and much more.